Who is Helen Zhang?
Life right now is incredible- sure, it has it’s ups and downs, but generally I’m in a really good place in terms of health, self-image, emotional wellbeing, and family.
But merely 2 years ago, I found myself with a new baby, loving husband, but totally depressed and lethargic because I had somehow slipped 100% of my time focusing on other people and their needs. It was all about the baby, my husband, work, and taking care of the house. I had gained a lot of weight, felt frumpy, unattractive, had no energy, was socially isolated and I felt like a mere shadow of my precious self.
If you feel burnt out, tired, irritated, cranky, like you are running on empty…I’ve been there and I know how you feel!!!
- You want to have more energy
- You feel like you’ve “lost” yourself, your identity has solely become “mom” and wife.
- You are taking care of others and not taking care of yourself
- You feel unappreciated
- You want to feel beautiful again
- You want to lose some weight
- You want more time for yourself
In 2016, I had enough.
I did not want to continue living the same way. I knew something had to change.
If you don’t take action in life – nothing changes!
My rise from the ashes
I started doing things differently
- I started spending quality time for myself everyday
- I started dressing differently
- I started putting make up on again
- I started doing my hair again
- I started spending time on my hobbies
- I asked for help (this was super hard!)
- I started to connect with more women and moms in my community
A vital lesson from my story
Life is meant to be vibrant, adventurous and fulfilling! If you don’t feel like you are living in a way that honors you and how you want to live, you can make a change starting today. Everyone deserves to feel appreciated, loved, and special. As women, we need to fill in all aspects of our lives, and not just be mom, wife and daughter.
I have found passion in sharing health, beauty, and weightloss information with other women. It is my sincere hope that the information on this website is helpful to you and your life in some way or form.
To your beautiful life.